Saturday, May 11, 2013

Beginning Life After College

I have walked the graduation stage, Mitt Romney there to congratulate me on all my hard work. Work on the May Musical, Babes in Arms, is in full swing! I am slowly shedding pounds tapping my feet away, learning more about being in a musical than I can being anywhere else now. Learning how to tell the story with others, singing on stage, dancing, and being able to really connect with people in the cast, not as management, but as a cast member and a friend.

Weather has not been good to me here in VA. It keeps changing from rain to sun and my knee, on top of everything else, has been going CRAZY!!!!!! But I have been doing well otherwise. Cannot wait for my brothers to come home this year, sister entering her senior year, mother's day on Sunday, eventually moving out somewhere not near school.

I have nothing else to say for now except that I got a haircut! It is A LOT shorter since graduation
. Love you all and hope to see you all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment