Friday, February 5, 2016

Life has Seemed to Have Changed A LOT Since I Last Wrote

Wow.....it really has been a while since I wrote on here..... I guess I better do some updating from my last communication.

My Little Minnie Mouse is almost 2!! She is a very independent, strong-willed, intelligent, beautiful little girl and is adored by almost everyone. She is the boss in Nursery and is also the tallest out of everyone but the leaders there. She still has a hard time using words to express herself and has no interest in being potty-trained. She loves Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Paw Patrol, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Sofia the First, and the list is growing everyday. She loves books, outings in the car, and her Boo-boo. For those who don't know, Boo-boo is my baby brother. She likes being with girls more than boys, which is okay for now, except for her Boo-boo.


Hubby is only working one job now. He works many hours to provide for our little family. I am still trying to encourage him to get either more training or go back to school, but nothing is happening yet. He enjoys working with the Young Men at church, most of the time, and playing games like Destiny and Minecraft. He loves being Daddy to our girl, even if she refuses to admit it.

As for me...well... there has been adjusting to being a mom to a strong-willed girl. I had a job with Amazon but that ended a month ago. I barely do anything now with theater or music. I still sing with the chorus, but that might end if I don't get an income to support it. I don't read many books that I want to read, music I like, or TV shows/movies, but I love my life. At church, I am now Primary co-chorister. I like being able to teach the kids music and helping them understand the Gospel in a different way. I have been trying to start up my own music instruction. I still have plenty of work to do before I really can get anything started, but I will keep trying. That is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment